Thank you all so very much for the wonderful variety of applications. We received over a hundred emails and it was a real chore picking out people to model our new kilts - I had help from some of my best fans and I think we picked a great selection of models.
I stated on Twitter last night, as I was trying to finalize things down to five (and can you believe I originally thought I would be able to pick only three), I have decided to use more people. It was too hard to categorize the range of our fans and our products down to just five people. I am even saving three applications for use later in the year since I have some specific projects in mind for them and they will be formally announced later.
Our Spring Model Contest winners!
- Vivien Welsh (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Jennifer Hayden (Hebron, IL)
- Dean MacPherson (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Rob Frye (Boston, MA)
- Kevin Kane (Hillsboro, OR)
- Jesse Knudson (Plymouth, MN)
- Ron King (Stillwater, OK)
- John and Cameron Hansen (Riverside, CA)
Top 12 runners-up (in no particular order) who also received discount codes from us as a thank you!
- Shawn Janzen (Leuven, Belgium)
- Elliot Love (St. Paul, MN)
- Desiree Resetar (New Kensington, PA)
- Chantal (Northern Idaho)
- Donald Anderson (Lodi, WI)
- Kevin Cernoch (Nokesville, VA)
- Mark Peterson (Detroit, MI)
- Alex (Unkilted)
- Michael McPhee (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Travis Butterworth (Denver, CO)
- Shawn White (Dover, NH)
- Hugh Ross (Williamsport, PA)
Thanks again to everyone who participated or just spread the word to their friends. I can't thank you all enough for the support you show Alt.Kilt.