This Steampunk Welder's Kilt started as a one-of-a-kind order for a customer. It generated a lot of buzz, so we decided to offer it to everyone.
Made from heavy canvas, this kilt is almost indestructible.
• Hand-panted Patina
• Antique Brass Hardware
• Antique Brass Rivets
• Leather and Fabric Patching
• Dual Cargo Pocket with Antique Brass Box Latches (left hip)
• Burned Leather Initial Panel (Custom to Original Order)
• Dark Green Inset Panel (right)
• Lacing on the Hip
• Small Key Pocket
• Single Leather Belt Loop (supports brass clip)
The apron has three small gear buttons to help keep in closed while working in the shop and a leather cross panel for added protection and security. This well-loved and apparently well-worked-in kilt is a unique statement.
Please understand that we cannot duplicate this kilt exactly as shown but instead, will do our best to make one with similar characteristics that adhere to the spirit of the design.
Because this is a handmade product, there is always some slight variations in each kilt produced and design elements do shift positions as the size of the kilt increases.